Wednesday, November 18, 2020

POPS!: No Father's Day





 This series was inspired by an incredible story by Buster that can be read here. It's one of my favourite stories of his. The pics feature abit more gore than what I'm used to drawing but I can't deny that it was a fun exercise. Somewhere a google analyst is wondering about my repeated searches for images of "squashed tomatoes".

I'm not sure what it is about the story that i find so compelling. I love the description of Clint's balls and the background of the fertility clinic setup. Great stuff...


Artist's Notes:


I'm vaguely concerned I'm becoming a one trick pony since this is the the third or forth time I've drawn "man restrained on knees". But part of the reason why I wanted to learn how to draw was because I wanted to see what I wanted to see...and if that means drawing the same thing over and over, I guess that's fine. 


By the by, if anyone out there has any requests, please let me know. There's a small but non-zero chance that requests will be fulfilled.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely PHENOMENAL series of drawings, my friend! WOW!! The first two panels show the stud's vast potency and power, his bull balls looking huge and full of seed, his cock massive and rock hard. The sight of that enormous metal weight hovering dangerously over those huge balls adds a thrill to the whole scene.

    And WOW, the third panel! Just as that heavy weight crashes with devastating force onto the stud's utterly vulnerable and helpless balls, a single, final explosion of cum erupts from his huge horse cock, splattering all over his gorgeous face and muscular body. You've captured an incredible moment in time with this image.

    The fourth and final panel is so fucking hot. The way you've drawn his shattered and pulverized testicles is SO amazing!! The left bull ball has clearly and violently exploded, most of its meaty contents now painting the walls, floor, and the stud's own gorgeous body with its pulped procreative materials. His right ball was destroyed as well, and though portions of it have squirted out of the many ruptures in its wall, the vast bulk of that meat appears to still be contained within the fractured and ruined nut. But all of that meat is no less pulverized as a result, as evidenced by how flattened the ball looks, and by how it oozes over the side of the anvil. Expertly rendered, my friend!

    I always visit your site multiple times a week, eager and hoping for a new post, and you never disappoint! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm FLATterd! ;) Great work! Feel free to illustrate any other scenario on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ts erotic stories about a man who wanna be a father so bad but a moron destroy is beautifulls balls and the future kids inside

    ReplyDelete
  4. His heart was broken when he realize his beautifull children would never born to this world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't speak Indonesian but i read your blog using google translate. Love your stories, wish you'd write more

      Delete
    2. I write more on wattpad now. I've been write a lot of stories about fathers wannabe who get hard torture on their balls

      Delete
  5. These are awesome drawings, I can't get out of google because I just want to see again and again these incredible images that you made. Please make more about the buster's stories.

    ReplyDelete