Saturday, September 18, 2021

Officer Ricky




I drew something for a story by Danny Perkasa who makes me wish I could read Indonesian. Story can be found here.

Artist's notes:

The pandemic continues to be cray-cray and real life is a clusterfuck of stress. I did however have the chance to draw the above...I did a nose shape which I've never really done before and I quite like it. I feel like there is so much to learn. For example, I find I am still struggling with hair (including body hair). I'm not really happy with how I've done it here, but it works for now.

The composition is admittedly one I've had in my head for awhile and is not really that original. I feel the compulsion to keep tinkering with it, replacing the taser with an assortment of other implements...but I feel this would be stagnating and if you're standing still you might as well be going backwards.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful job, and i think you should try other implements too; it's good practice after all and it can't hurt anything to explore. Might i suggest a straight razor 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaah.. Love it.. I love a man who wants to be a father but the villain try to ruin his dreams to having kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these men are brutally handsome muscle studs, but the dark haired bull is definitely my favorite! And those are some serious powerhouse balls he's got there! I hope that the taser doesn't fry them into uselessness, as I'm sure that there are plenty more loads to be tortured out of those huge huevos! :D

    ReplyDelete